IRI Workshop: Using AI to Achieve Deeper Learning & Accelerated Productivity
This workshop will bring business professionals up to date on the state of AI and demonstrate how the adoption of current AI technology will accelerate organizational and individual deep learning and sharp productivity gains in the next year and beyond.
The workshop will discuss the latest research published in the AI space, the current deployments of productivity tools and bots, and will reinforce the opportunities for deeper learning, better decision making, and real productivity using multiple hands on, practical exercises.
Participants should expect to become fluent in the state of the art in AI, to learn the specifics of how companies are achieving real productivity gains, and to improve both personal and professional productivity. Our objective is to advance the state of both professional and organizational AI literacy.
- Comprehend the current landscape of AI technologies, including recent advancements, prevalent trends, and critical application areas in business contexts.
- Analyze and evaluate real-world case studies of AI deployments in various industries to grasp the practical implementation, challenges faced, and the resultant productivity gains.
- Engage in hands-on exercises using AI productivity tools and bots, gaining practical experience in their usage to enhance personal and professional productivity.
- Acquire insights into leveraging AI technologies for better organizational decision-making processes and understanding how AI can augment decision-making capabilities.
- Develop strategies to apply AI-driven techniques for boosting personal and professional productivity, utilizing acquired knowledge from the workshop sessions.
IRI Members: $295
Non Members: $395
Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the class.
All IRI events are broadcast in Eastern Standard Time
Joe is VP of Business Development at Crossfire. He helped found the company in 2000, leveraging over 40 years of experience in computing, telecommunications, and financial systems. He has served as a Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, and Chief Executive and Strategy Officer in NYSE- and ASE-listed companies, and is consistently called upon for venture analyses, acquisition studies, new technology adoption studies, new product launch teams and major investment recommendations.
Joe earned a BBA in Management from Bernard Baruch College and an MS in Investment Management from Pace University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and has completed more than 80 credits of doctoral level studies in Computer Science. Joe has taught Computer Science courses to more than 5,000 students.
at 11 am
at 3 pm